954.565.9681 • 1125 N. Federal Highway • Fort Lauderdale
Roasted Peppers 10.95 (Anchovies And Goat Cheese)
Caprese 12.95 (Fresh Buffala Mozzarella And Tomatoes)
Beef Carpaccio 14.95 (Thin Slices Of Marinated Filet Mignon)
Salmon Carpaccio 15.95 (Thin Slices Of Marinated Salmon)
Shrimp Cocktail 15.95 (Served With Homemade Cocktail Sauce)
Cold Antipasto 14.95 (Buffala Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Salami, Olives, Cheese And Marinated Vegetables)
• Meatballs 10.95 (Topped With Fontina Cheese And Tomato Sauce)
• Eggplant Rollatini 11.95 (Stuffed w Ricotta Cheese & Pignoli Nuts Topped w Tomato Sauce & Mozzarella)
• Fried Calamari 13.95 (Deep Fried Squid Rings)
• Clams Oreganata 12.95 (Baked And Stuffed w Bread Crumbs, Oregano & Parmesan Cheese)
• Clams Casino 13.95 (Baked & Stuffed w Peppers & Red Onions, Topped w Crispy Bacon)
• Steamed Mussels Rosso 11.95 (Spicy Tomato Sauce, Garlic & Basil)
• Steamed Clams Bianco 13.95 (White Wine Sauce, Garlic & Basil)
• Stuffed Artichoke 17.95 (Stuffed w Bread Crumbs, Oregano & Parmesan Cheese)
• Portabello Mushrooms & Roasted Peppers 15.95 (Grilled Served w Balsamic Vinegar Sauce)
• House, Arugula, Or Caesar 8.95
• Pasta Fagioli 6.95
• Soup Of The Day 6.95
• Sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms Or Broccoli 6.95
• Sauteed Escarole And Beans 7.95
• Sauteed Mixed Vegetables 7.95
• Sauteed Broccoli Rabe 9.95
• Stuffed Raviolis 5.95 (2 Pieces)
• Fettuccini, Papardelle, Tortellini, Gnocchi, Spaghetti With Any Sauce 5.95
(Black, Green Or Whole Wheat)
• Risotto With Beef And Truffle 30.95
(Diced Pieces Of Beef Tenderloins, Asparagus, Black Truffles And White Truffle Oil)
• Risotto Seafood 30.95
(Shrimp, Scallops, Calamari, Mussels And Clams On A Tomato Sauce)
• Gluten Free Penne 18.95 (Fresh Tomato Sauce)
• Angel Hair Marinara 14.95 (Tomato Sauce)
• Linguini 15.95 (Garlic & Oil Garlic, Basil And Olive Oil)
• Rigatoni Putanesca 20.95 (Fresh Tomato, Capers, Black Olives And Anchovies)
• Rigatoni Amatriciana 19.95 (Spicy Tomato Sauce With Pancetta And Onions)
• Penne Bolognese 20.95 (Tomato And Meat Sauce)
• Penne Vodka 20.95 (Tomato Cream And Vodka Sauce)
• Linguini Red Or White Clams (Sauce) 22.95
Sausage: 3.95, Meatballs: 3.95, Chicken: 3.95, Shrimp: 5.95, Mixed Vegetables: 4.95
• Lasagna Bolognese 21.95
(Stuffed With Meat Sauce, Finished With Béchamel Sauce, Voted The Best Lasagna In Broward Ravioli)
• Pink Or Rosso 20.95
(Stuffed With Ricotta And Spinach, Served With Creamy Pink Sauce Or Fresh Tomato)
• Tortellini 24.95
(Stuffed With Beef, Served With Creamy Pink Sauce, Green Peas And Pancetta)
• Seafood Ravioli 24.95
(Stuffed With Crabmeat And Ricotta, Served With Lobster Cream Sauce)
• Chicken Ravioli 24.95
(Stuffed With Chicken And Ricotta Served With Black Cherry And Red Wine Sauce)
• Spaghetti With Meatballs 18.95
• Spinach Spaghetti Fresh Tomato Sauce 18.95
• Fettucini Alfredo Creamy White Sauce 19.95
• Fettucini Carbonara 21.95 (Baked Onions And Pancetta, With Creamy Sauce)
• Spaghetti Pesto Creamy Basil Sauce 21.95
• Papardelle Garlic Oil, Italian Sausage And Broccoli Rabe 25.95
• Gnocchi Four Cheeses Cream Sauce 22.95
• Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Mixed Vegetables And Tomato Sauce 22.95
• Black Spaghetti Spicy Fresh Plum Tomatoes Sauce 21.95
Sausage: 3.95, Meatballs: 3.95, Chicken: 3.95, Shrimp: 5.95, Mixed Vegetables: 4.95
Boneless Breast Francese, Marsala Or Parmesan 23.95
Picatta Sautéed With Lemon, Capers And Artichokes Hearts 24.95
Grill Chicken Served With Arugula Salad On Top 24.95
Milanese Topped With Our Chopped House Salad 24.95
Saltimboca Sautéed With Prosciutto On Top, Melted Mozzarella And Brown Sauce 24.95
Eggplant Parmesan 19.95 (Served With Broccoli, Sweet Mashed Potatoes And Penne Tomato Sauce)
All Served With Broccoli, Sweet Mashed Potatoes And Penne Tomato Sauce
• Scallopini Francese, Marsala Or Parmesan 26.95
• Picatta Sautéed With Lemon, Capers And Artichokes Hearts 27.95
• Saltimboca 27.95
(Sautéed With Prosciutto On Top, Melted Mozzarella And Brown Sauce)
• Portabello 27.95
(Topped With Portabella Mushrooms Gorgonzola Cheese And Port Wine Sauce)
• Milanese 39.95
(Pounded Lightly Breaded, Topped With Arugula Cherry Tomatoes And Fresh Mozzarella)
• Italiano 29.95
(Grilled, Top With Sautéed Italian Cherry Peppers, Onions And Diced Potatoes)
• Prime New York Strip 31.95
(Grilled Steak Topped With Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers, Black Olives, Tomatoes And Onions)
Served With Broccoli, Sweet Mashed Potatoes And Penne Tomato Sauce
• Salmon Grilled, Topped With Sautéed Mix Wild Mushrooms 28.95
• Flounder Sautéed With Capers And Lemon Sauce 28.9
• Shrimp Scampi 29.95 (Garlic, Lemon And Wine Sauce Served Over Angel Hair)
• Shrimp Fradiavolo 29.95 (Spicy Tomato Sauce Served Over Linguini Pasta)
• Shrimp Parmesan 29.95 (Breaded Topped With Mozzarella Served Over Linguini Pasta)
We are in the process of updating our menu list above as it does not reflect current dishes and prices. Please download our current dinner menu.
From the moment you sit down and receive a menu at Cafe Vico Italian Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale you know you will be catered to and that every care will be taken to make sure you get everything you want exactly the way you want it.
Regardless of which room you are in, from the time the floor staff takes your order until the final clearing of plates you are in an undisturbed oasis of your own. It is fine dining featuring Italian food with a European feel of professional service for the presentation of each meal.
Our dishes are based on the traditional Italian food with sometimes a bit of surprise thrown in for good measure. Our Italian pastas and sauces are homemade and every dish is cooked to order or in the case of menu items that need to be simmered for a long time, finished just for you.
You will find traditional Italian foods like grilled Portabello Mushrooms, Fried Calamari with a spicy marinara sauce, Shrimp Cocktail, Caprese and of course a cold Antipasto Plate. What you may not expect are the savory Beef or Salmon Carpaccio plates, each sliced as thin as paper and drizzled with olive oil, capers and lemon juice (on the salmon). The Eggplant Rollatini has a big following as do the Italian meatballs with Fontina cheese and tomato sauce.
We offer three Italian salads — Caesar, House or Arugula and have sautéed vegetables as a side dish. Soups are available daily. Homemade Italian pastas can be ordered as sides or full Italian entree plates and when served as dinners can have meats or seafood added.
Our traditional homemade Italian pastas include spaghetti, fettucini, papardelle, gnocchi and our own black spaghetti served with a spicy red sauce. As dinners they can be combined with Italian sausage, meatballs, chicken, shrimp or mixed vegetables.
Each of our other stuffed Italian pastas are very distinctive in their combinations of flavors from the Tortellini stuffed with beef in a creamy pink sauce with green peas and pancetta to the Seafood Ravioli which is stuffed with crabmeat and ricotta and served with a lobster cream sauce.
Our Italian risotto, both the beef and seafood versions, is very rich and creamy. And speaking of creamy, our Italian meat Lasagna alla Bolognese is made with a béchamel sauce instead of the traditional red sauce and has been voted the best Italian lasagna in Fort Lauderdale.
We prepare chicken in several traditional Italian ways including Milanese, Marsala, Parmesan, Francese, Saltimboca and Picatta. You can choose a succulent Veal Scallopini served in those same varieties or topped with portabello mushrooms, gorgonzola and a port wine sauce.
Cafe Vico has a Veal Chop, a Pork Chop and a New York Strip Steak on the menu along with salmon, flounder and three shrimp preparations — Scampi, Fradiavolo, Parmesan.
Our main course meat or seafood dishes are served with broccoli, sweet mashed potatoes and penne with tomato sauce.
Do save room for an Italian dessert. In addition to a sweet and tasty Tiramisu we have a very creamy Italian Ricotta Cheesecake and a decadent deep Chocolate Brownie topped with vanilla ice cream.
And of course we have daily Italian specials. If you dine with us often and have favorites from the specials that are not on the menu, we are always happy to prepare them for you.
For fast service use this link to get your Cafe Vico Italian restaurant feast brought to your door. All the items on our regular menu and our specials list are available for takeout and for home delivery.
7 Days a Week
Sunday-Thursday 5:30 - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:30 - 11:00pm
Full Menu • Select Cocktails Nightly
Happy Hour $6/glass Select Wines
Happy Hour Little Menu of Small Bites
(C) 2004-2014 Cafe Vico Restaurant